We had some technical difficulties with our computer here at the hospital. We will be going home tomorrow morning and I will update with more information and more pictures.
Well, my first thought when I saw this update was "It's about damn time!" I have been waiting to hear SOMEthing. My second thought revolves around the disbelief I am experiencing that you have a child wearing PINK! She is adorable (and 100% James!) Thanks for sharing her. Wishing you all the best of everything.
Shannen is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations to you all! I bet James and Conner are just in love with their little sister! We are so happy for you!
7 comments:
So happy to see your beautiful baby girl. Wish Mommy and Shannen well along with her big brothers and Daddy too! love, Rhonda
She's adorable! So excited for you all!! Congratulations!!
She is SO beautiful!!! Congrats! She is the perfect size baby! I'm so happy for you and your family!
Well, my first thought when I saw this update was "It's about damn time!" I have been waiting to hear SOMEthing. My second thought revolves around the disbelief I am experiencing that you have a child wearing PINK! She is adorable (and 100% James!) Thanks for sharing her. Wishing you all the best of everything.
Shannen is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations to you all! I bet James and Conner are just in love with their little sister! We are so happy for you!
Congratulations! She's just beautiful!
What a beautiful little girl!! Congratulations to all of you.
Post a Comment