WOOOHOOOO! Shannen finally spent more than five minutes in the Baby Bjorn carrier. Every time I have put her in before today all she did was scream till I took her out. Today she settled right in and fell asleep. I have gotten five loads of laundry washed and dried so far and two loads folded. I hope that this wasn't a fluke and she will do this again so I can get other things done around the house! Although that might mean less blog posts for all of you!
2 comments:
Yay some freedom! Good to hear!! Hey, as your friend and a personal trainer, I have to nag at you to watch your posture. Baby carrying and breastfeeding put a lot of demand on your core (which has been compromised by the pregnancy and c-section). Take breaks by pressing your back up against a wall....ok, this comment is getting long. Sorry just don't want you to add any more physical stress to your life right now :)Talk more later if you want :)
Tell me about it! I was already to the chiropractor on Monday. I was cleared for normal activity but I need to start slow. I am going to take a look at that exercise book you gave me and pick one or two to start with. Maybe we could have an exercise class when you come over. :)
Post a Comment