Thursday, July 23, 2009

Boston 3-Day Walk for Breast Cancer

Auntie Missy and Cousin Darce are doing it again this year. I guess the blisters, swelling and sore muscles weren't enough last year. They have returned with hopes of an improved performance. We are so proud of you for taking on such an important cause!

Torino's Hope...Ready, Set, WALK!

Well, the emails have already started rolling in so I am going to share them with those of you who may not have received them.

Received: Thursday, July 23rd 12:10pm

Hello

I leave today for the 3-Day 60 Mile walk which will begin
tomorrow in Framingham MA and end on Sunday at UMass in Boston. Forecast
is rain so keep your fingers crossed that it is not too bad. If my
blackberry can hold a charge I will be sending updates over the next 3-days to
let you know how we do.

Take care and thank you again for all of
the support!

Melissa

Received: Thursday, July 23rd 3:35pm

We made it to the hotel and are at the bar! Weeeeee!

No comments: