Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Final Report from Boston

Received: Sunday, July 26th at 6:25PM
It is finally over! After all is said and done I walked 56
miles...4 more then last year! The best part is I have very minimal swelling and
only 2 blisters which don't hurt yet. This has been another incredible
experience and although there were some rough patches the people you meet and
the stories you hear out weigh any of the bad. I want to thank everyone for
their support! Tina every mile was worth it and you gave me the strength to keep
going! I'm going to drink now!

The Last Letter from the Kids:

Dear Auntie,

Woohoo! You did good Auntie! You are an inspiration(mommy picked that word) to us! Doesn’t it feel great to have 60 miles behind you instead of ahead of you?! WE can’t wait to celebrate with you Labor Day weekend. See you soon!

Love,

James, Conner and Shannen

Slide into something comfy.


Soak your feet.

Lay down and rest.

No comments: