Friday, July 24, 2009

Day 1 Report from MA

Here is Auntie Missy's report from Day 1:

Received: Friday, July 24th at 5:43PM

Well it started off pretty crappy rained the entire morning and on and off until after lunch. But now it is sunny and beautiful. I am very proud to say I helped set the tent up this year instead of sitting on hold w/ the travel agent looking for a hotel room. I am feeling a little better then last year so let's hope tomorrow stays dry and my ankles and feet hold up! Have a great weekend and I will update again tomorrow. I would like to take this opportunity to thank the state of MA for having so many hot cops on duty today it helped to have a little eye candy on the walk! Time to shower and eat the crap they are serving for dinner. Have a great weekend! Keep the emails coming they keep me motivated!

Just in case she didn't receive the mail the kids sent her.

This is the letter they sent for Day 1:

Dear Auntie,

We know you walked really far today! Your feet, back and many other parts probably hurt a lot but you are walking for a great cause. Hopefully you made it to the massage tent before it closed for some relief. Choke down…we mean enjoy your dinner and get a good night’s sleep. Remember Tylenol and Ben Gay are your friends this weekend. We are proud to have you as our auntie!

Love,

James, Conner and Shannen

No comments: