Thursday, July 23, 2009

No Parents at the Pool!

Conner had his turn for swim lessons this week at the community pool. On Monday, he went with Grandma Sugie and made it through the whole lesson. When he went with Jimmy on Tuesday, he didn't want anything to do with the pool. He screamed the entire time, a total of ten minutes, until Jimmy got out of the pool with him and they left. Wednesday was the same story with Jimmy. Conner cried until Jimmy took him out of the pool again. He lasted five minutes. Today he went back with Grandma Sugie. James, Shannen and I went around 15 minutes into the lesson so I could get pictures like I did for James. I debated on whether to take pictures from outside the fence or inside the pool area. I ended up going inside which was a big mistake. As soon as he saw me he started crying and wanted out of the pool.

No comments: