Tuesday, December 09, 2008

AKA Dennis the Menace

Ok, so he isn't proficient at walking yet but he has started to explore his environment in other ways like CLIMBING! Saturday Conner decided to climb into James' Packers chair for the first time all by himself. He was very proud of himself. After he mastered that he figured it would be ok to stand up in the chair. Yesterday he used said chair to pull ornaments off of the Christmas tree. The chair was relocated to the other side of the living room. He hasn't quite gotten how to dismount from the chair and usually yells until someone comes over and helps him down.
Sunday Dennis made his way down the hallway into the guest bathroom. I heard a lot of commotion down there so I went to investigate. This is what I found. He was very clever at getting himself in there but had no idea how to get out. Notice all the bath toys that were evicted from their storage place.

No comments: