I was spending a lot of time in the bathroom! I somehow got a stomach bug that put me out of commission for several days last week. Tuesday was the worst day. Wednesday I stayed in bed all day. Thursday I had a Dr appt and then went back to bed. Friday I was finally partially functioning. Luckily for me, my mom came to stay with us and she entertained and cared for the boys while I was recovering. Conner was sick on Wednesday but was in great spirits and appears to have recovered quickly.
My visit to the OB on Thursday wasn't too eventful. There was some question as to my due date. Someone had changed it based on my last ultrasound but never told me. So instead of 6/10/09 they had it as 6/3/09. I have not changed the ticker at the bottom because I feel that they should be using my last cycle and not the ultrasound. I do have large children and they always measure big. Since this delivery will be another c-section I want to make sure that I am not scheduled too early for delivery.
Conner had his 1yr check-up on Friday with his Dr. She was very pleased with his skin and how clear it was. She also commented on his eyelid looking much better. I updated her on his allergies since she hadn't seen him since his diagnosis. Our husky boy weighed in at 25lbs, 12oz. and measured 31 1/4in. in length. Both of those measurements put him in the 90th% or higher.
No comments:
Post a Comment