Wednesday, December 31, 2008
KB Toys
is going out of business down here so I spent Monday afternoon with my mother-in-law spending the remaining gift cards she had to the store since I was unable to accompany her the last time. You might recall the post Santa and Some Sauciness. It was an enjoyable afternoon-no kids. Papa Murtaugh had kid duty back at the OK Corral. Diane and I filled two huge shopping bags(like the size Santa uses to deliver presents in), stuffed them in the trunk of her car and then headed over to the Bass Pro Shops to have lunch. The food was delicious but the service was rather slow. That was ok because it gave us time to chat and relax. When we returned home Jimmy unloaded the Santa bags and put them in storage for Diane's stash for future birthdays and Christmas'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment