Wednesday, December 31, 2008

OB Visit December 16

On my last visit to the OB, I finally saw the scale go up instead of down. After losing 10 pounds I finally gained a pound and a half back. My nausea has subsided for the most part. I only experience it on occasion now and it doesn't last all day. The Dr we saw was able to locate the baby's heartbeat right away this time which had Jimmy breathing with a sigh of relief. The Dr that I saw last time had such a hard time finding the heartbeat that Jimmy was getting very nervous. I think I might have even seen beads of perspiration on his forehead. That is very uncommon for Mr. Calm, Cool and Collected. All the measurements were good for the baby from the ultrasound. The sonographer tried really hard to show us if we are having a boy or girl but the baby was uncooperative. My next appointment is January 12. Maybe the baby will be more cooperative then.

2 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

Obviously I have no idea if the baby is a boy or a girl (ahem but I better find out), but oh my goodness, what a torso on that kid! I think you're in for another huge kid, Meg! I say 6+ ounces on Conner's birth weight.

Murphy's Law said...

One more thing - I think the people on your poll are wishfully thinking for a girl. Don't the odds of having a 3'rd of the same sex go up if you already have 2? Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about. Anyway, remember Mark is one of 3 boys and loved growing up like that. I know you'll be happy with whatever you get though! Are we talking about names yet?