Wednesday, December 31, 2008

PNO!!!!

Just in case you don't know what that stands for it means...PARENTS NIGHT OUT! We had the pleasure of an adult night out last night. My mom came to stay over and watch the boys while we went out to dinner with friends. We went to the Olive Garden and indulged in way too much food. We were able to visit with Leo and Lorraine whom we haven't been out with in a long time. So long I can't remember the last time that we went out. After dinner we ordered dessert and gorged ourselves a little more. Then we sat and enjoyed each other's company in conversation. When we left there Jimmy and I took advantage of not having children with us and went grocery shopping. It was very crowded but it didn't bother me to wait in line. You should be amazed at how much patience I have waiting in line when I am not accompanied by two cranky, screaming children.

No comments: