On Saturday, James, Conner and I went to the Bass Pro Shops with Grandma and Papa Murtaugh, Aunt Carrie, Aaron and Mikayla. They gave out passes to come back at a certain time so you wouldn't have to wait in line. There were all kinds of fun activities for the kids to try. James seemed really interested in Santa. While we were walking around checking out all of the activities he kept going over by the roped off area where Santa was sitting and kept looking at him. When it came time for use to visit with Santa, James had absolutely nothing to do with him. we couldn't even get him to stand by Santa. Conner didn't cry but I don't think he was too keen on the jolly man in the red suit. I did get a really cute picture of Conner and Santa looking at each other. I wonder what they were saying to each other...
I promise I have been a REALLY good boy Santa!
Who is this guy again? Am I supposed to know him?
This is as close as James got to Santa carrying the camera bag.
The day was downhill after this. We were supposed to go to KayBee Toys to help Grandma spend some giftcards. SOMEONE had a royal meltdown and was crying and screaming "outside". Let's just say that the terrible twos have hit and they are hitting pretty hard this week. We returned to the car where I was screamed at and kicked repeatedly as I tried to buckle him in his carseat. When we got home I needed a timeout from James so Jimmy took over. Jimmy said he was very quiet and solemn as though he knew he was bad and in big trouble.
We had one more meltdown that day when James grabbed a pretzel out of Conner's hand and pushed him over so that Conner hit his head on the floor.
3 comments:
Those meltdowns seem all to familiar! LOL...Life is GREAT (insert sarcasm) with boys! I have to say, it's a little refreshing to know that my boys aren't the only siblings beating eachother up! Good Luck from a fellow mama of boys close in age :)
Yikes! Sounds like a rough day! Something I am sure not to look forward to!:0) Hope your holidays are wonderful!!!
I love the music! Awesome idea!
Post a Comment