Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Tiling and Painting Complete

I can't remember if I already posted about this or not so I will be brief. Ok now that I think about it I am pretty sure I mentioned this in our holiday newsletter(sent only via email this year). If I didn't have your email it basically said that Jimmy with the help of his father and myself painted and tiled the condo we own down here. That being said we drove my mom home this afternoon and then went to the condo so that Jimmy could wash the floor to get the remaining film off from grouting. The boys and I tried to stay out of his way as much as we could. I brought two walking push toys so that James and Conner could both have one. We didn't make it far almost all the way to the pool. Conner dropped to the ground and continued to crawl the rest of the way. We turned around and went back to the condo. I called my mom and asked her to meet us with the stroller she has at her house so that I could take the kids for a walk and I wouldn't have to carry two-ton tank. It was bad enough just walking to meet her with him on my hip. We walked around one of the "lakes" what I would call a pond being from the north where a lake is a body of water that you can take a power boat on not a paddle boat. James and Conner checked out the ducks and they checked us out too. I think that they were hoping for a handout but we were empty handed so they just continued on.

No comments: